The Positives and Negatives of We Vibe 3
There are a wide variety of sex toys, but far fewer for couples. The We Vibe 3 is a toy suitable for couples. It comes complete with a charger and remote control, and each charge lasts approximately two hours, although it would also depend on the choice of vibration, as some are more intense than others. Here are the positives and negatives of We Vibe 3.
Benefits of We Vibe 3
- A versatile toy suitable for couples.
- Can be used in the vagina and anus.
- Perfect for use during sex, as the vibration gently tickles your penis while the toy presses deeper against her g-spot and strokes the clitoris.
- Use the light vibration to tease her perineum, and then ask her to tease it over your perineum and anus.
- It is a perfect present for her, since she can penetrate her g-spot while also teasing her clit.
- It is a quiet sex toy and will not wake the neighbors if you decide to get naughty in the middle of the night.
- It can be used in the shower.
- The We Vibe 3 has several vibrations that can be stimulated with the remote control.
Negatives of We Vibe 3
- It takes several hours to fully charge.
- Each charge lasts approximately two hours, but this is obviously dependent on how long you use the device during foreplay and sex.
- If you use the We Vibe 3 for anal sex without condoms, and you notice feces, it is important to cleanse the toy with 99.9 percent proof isopropyl alcohol, as silicone can absorb unpleasant scents.
- It is important to use water-based lubricants since silicone or oil-based lubricants can damage the toy.
- Starting the We Vibe 3 is a little challenging, but press the tiny button on the thicker end of the dildo.
- Used alone, it does not stimulate the g-spot as much as it does when making love.
- The We Vibe 3 is one of the more expensive couples toys.
The positives and negatives of We Vibe 3 are almost equal. It’s a versatile sexy toy that can be used on both partners, and it can enhance fun in the shower, but it requires constant charging. However, the remote control is a fun tool.
- How To Experiment With The Male G-Spot
- Strap-on Sex: Am I Homosexual?
- 3 Best Sex Toys to Drive Her Wild
- Positives and Negatives of Masturbation
- How To Make A Water-Based Lubricant
About the author: Audacious Angel
I write erotica under the pseudonym, Audacious Angel. I am also the author of "The Horny Book of Happiness", a fun empowering sex guide for men, women and couples, available as an eBook on Bibliocracy, Smashwords, and Kindle, paperback on Amazon, or hardback on Lulu. I run a sexually informative website, "Girl With A Dirty Mind" and health and fitness website, "Tough Workouts." I enjoy writing content on sexuality, spirituality, and health and fitness.