Do Penis Enhancement Products Work?
Since the over enthusiasm of the famous blue pill Viagra, there are now thousand of products on the market claiming to prevent premature ejaculation and impotence and even increase the length and girth of your penis, but do penis enhancement products really work? Many of the products have an official website and even supporting evidence detailing how it works, but penis enhancement products are expensive and there are no guarantees that they work as effectively as they claim.
The Effective Ingredients in Penis Enhancement Products
- Fenugreek Seed: This herb is clinically proven to increase the production of testosterone in men. This is important since testosterone controls body fat levels, sperm production, libido, bone and muscle development, regulates blood pressure, and provides energy.
- Cordyceps Mushroom Extract: This wonder herb improves blood circulation to all organs.
- Butea Superba: This is a natural aphrodisiac used in most penis enhancement products, as it increases blood flow to the penis and increases the width and girth of the penis. This herb causes an effect similar to Viagra without the chemical overload. Several studies on Butea Superba discovered that out of 490 subjects, 470 subjects were able to gain an erection, 470 persons experienced an increase in sperm, 460 were able to maintain an erection, 470 persons experienced regular erections, and 220 persons were able to comfortably experience sexual intercourse without complications.
How To Find An Effective Penis Enhancement Product
Important questions to consider include:
- Does the product have an official website?
- Is it backed up by clinical evidence?
- Is there a money back guarantee or free trial offer?
- Are the ingredients listed, and if the ingredients are in a proprietary blend, are the exact dosages of each disclosed?
- Are there customer testimonials and are they positive or negative.
- Is the product safe or are there possible contraindications?
While penis enhancement products may sound sleazy as many of them are found in our spam emails, many new products contain no chemicals and only herbal ingredients including Maca Root, Gingko Biloba, and Ginseng, which improve blood flow to the penis and create a rock hard erection. So if you are wondering do penis enhancement products really work, the answer is yes, but the ingredients are key. Don’t buy a product if it claims to provide 3 inches of extra length to your penis in six months unless it provides the scientific evidence to back up these claims. Many of the official websites make bold claims without providing a money back guarantee, and it is clear they are only out to sell the product. Be vigilant and do your research beforehand.
- Butea Superba: Treat Impotence and Erectile Dysfunction
- Get a Bigger Penis: Do Male Enhancement Techniques Work?
- The Best Herbs To Stimulate The Sex Drive
- Viagra Makes Me Last Longer – Does It Really?
- Vitamins for Erectile Dysfunction–Where to Find Them
About the author: Audacious Angel
I write erotica under the pseudonym, Audacious Angel. I am also the author of "The Horny Book of Happiness", a fun empowering sex guide for men, women and couples, available as an eBook on Bibliocracy, Smashwords, and Kindle, paperback on Amazon, or hardback on Lulu. I run a sexually informative website, "Girl With A Dirty Mind" and health and fitness website, "Tough Workouts." I enjoy writing content on sexuality, spirituality, and health and fitness.